HOW TO WEAR
The perfect timeless and stylish companion, your dog&boy scarf will be your wardrobe staple where ever your journey takes you.
Take inspo from our suggested styles here, or tell us how you love to wear your dog&boy design!
Add a splash of colour to your everyday outfit.
- Take scarf on diagonal corner to corner. Fold in half creting a loop at one end. Drape around neck.
- Slide one end under and through the loop.
- Slide the other end over and through the loop.
- Tighten, adjust and fluff!
Perfect under a jacket or as a statement with jeans and tee.
- Fold to make triangle.
- Fold over long edge and drape triangle down in front of bust.
- Take ends and cross over behind neck and bring back to front.
- Tie ends under fold then tighten, adjsut and fluff.
Perfect for city-chic or twilight cocktails.
Wear open or belted for a more fitted silhouette
- On the legth, fold in half, then half again.
- Grab corners at the open end of the fold, and tie a small knot as close to the end as possible.
- Slide arms through and you have a statement piece
Ideal for the warm weather.
Style with pants and heels, then throw on a jacket.
- Fold scarf in half to make triangle.
- Tie knot where points meet.
- Place over head with knot behind neck.
- Tie ends around back at waist and tuck tails under.